Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Night Shift"

Alfredo Restaurant - Petah Tiqva - Israel - April 2007
@ ISO 3200, f/4

This evening I joined my good friend, Anat, for a dinner at a local restaurant not far from my home. She chose "Alfredo" restaurant out of a long list of restaurants in the area, and after 20 minutes we were already sitting and checking out the menu. Luckily, I had my camera with me when I saw through the window the briefing of the night's shift waiters. Quickly, I took my camera and got out to the porch, the evening cool and the breeze light, asking if I can take a photo. The "Master" waiter, dressed in white, happily agreed and joined the line of waiters, all dressed with their Black-Red uniform - this is the result.
The dinner was superb, by the way!
P.S. - A tip for the waiters (double the meaning... ;) ) - you can email me here and I will send you the original file so you can print out a copy for your own use...

Click on photo for a bigger version (new window)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home