Monday, May 28, 2007

"At the Bakery"


@ ISO 800, f/4

44 Kedem st - Jaffa - Israel - May 2007

@ ISO 800, f/4

A few days ago I was wondering around in Aj'amy neighborhood in Jaffa, enjoying the quiet of the streets and allies, savoring the old houses and the new luxurious and prestige complexes, intermixed together with such a vivid contrast that one can not believe how this mix can happen.

I was thirsty, and I stopped in front of a little bakery - turns out that the friendly owner, Abraham, and his worker, Tamer, invited me to see the bakery from inside and take some pictures (which I did, of course). I had so much fun walking there, taking pictures and see how they work, in unison...

More to come...

Click on photo for a bigger version (new window)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home